Exile problem : lunar needs XOrg

Guillaume sirocco at gmx.fr
Thu Oct 19 22:37:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

I decided to give a try to XOrg7.1 so I went to wiki section, removed XOrg, exiled it ... and started XOrg7.1 install

Unfortunatly I shoudn't have type "lin lunar" :

root at gnux ~ # lin lunar
Checking dependencies for lunar
Checking dependencies for XOrg
XOrg:  Adding required dependency XOrg-fonts-base
Checking dependencies for XOrg-fonts-base
XOrg: Install & use optional (not installed) module XOrg-fonts-extra
          Purpose: for even more fonts ? [n]
Checking dependencies for Linux-PAM
Resurrecting XOrg-fonts-base version 0.1

Lunar fix completed at ven oct 20 00:06:58 CEST 2006
Successful  : 0
Failed      : 0

Resurrected XOrg-fonts-base successfully
Resurrecting XOrg version 6.8.2
:-(

Second try :
root at gnux ~ # lunar exile XOrg
root at gnux ~ # lin -r -c lunar
lunar: Install & use optional (not installed) module lunaric-sound
          Purpose: to have lunar signal events with sound. ? [n]
lunar: Install & use optional (not installed) module makedev
          Purpose: only use this if you are NOT running devfs ? [n]
Checking dependencies for lunar
Checking dependencies for XOrg
Building XOrg version 6.8.2

Is this normal ? XOrg is exiled