XOrg-test - more secure version

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sat Oct 14 22:04:07 UTC 2006

Hello!

In attachment you'll find patch which will make XOrg-test more secure.
This patch is generated from my own XOrg-test I used since few months.
Now changed my xorg to 7.1 so will not maintain this older one anymore.

Use XOrg-test.patch to make Lunar's XOrg-test module more hardened.
x11r6.9.0-setuid.diff should be placed in /var/spool/lunar

All additional security patches are official. The x11r6.9.0-setuid.diff
attached here is the official one but I made some cleanups to fix build
error.

The source_url uses the mirror list engine I made some time ago for Lunar so
be careful adding it if you prefer traditional source_url.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski