Improvement for Lunar - XOrg mirroring

Samuel Verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 12:48:01 UTC 2006

I'm great, i'm fantastic...

still i can't commit it...

Sending        etc/lunar/config
Adding         etc/lunar/mirrors/XORG
Sending        var/lib/lunar/menu/mirrors.menu
Sending        var/lib/lunar/unset.sh
Transmitting file data ....svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MERGE request failed on '/svn/lunar/lunar/trunk'
svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output:
error: you don't have enough permissions for this transaction:
you can't update lunar/trunk/etc/lunar/config
you can't add lunar/trunk/etc/lunar/mirrors/XORG
you can't update lunar/trunk/var/lib/lunar/menu/mirrors.menu
you can't update lunar/trunk/var/lib/lunar/unset.sh

svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/root/lunar/svn-commit.tmp'