nano 2.0

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 13 17:28:42 CET 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 11:19, Florin Braescu wrote:
>  The 2.0 version for nano was released. I've installed it on my system and
> it work OK. I attach here the patch for testing.
>
>   Florin

Looks like a few things need tweaking;

nano /home/dveatch/nano.patch

Error in /etc/nanorc on line 282: Background color "brightgreen" cannot be
bright

Press Enter to continue starting nano.

And there are a couple of warnings curing the configure;

configure: WARNING:
*** Insufficient UTF-8 support was detected in your curses and/or C
*** libraries.  If you want UTF-8 support, please verify that your slang
*** was built with UTF-8 support or your curses was built with wide
*** character support, and that your C library was built with wide
*** character support.

config.status: WARNING:  po/Makefile.in.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting

--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/index.php