Squid module

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Thu May 25 16:57:30 UTC 2006

Hello Lunar community,

maybe interesting for someone, i have no time to write my changes more clearly or to test the modul on other boxes, maybe someone will do this.

I saw aufs is in the Configure script - diskd what's more useful not:
	"At the bakeoff, we got 160 req/sec with diskd. Without diskd, we'd have gotten about 40 req/sec."
	(http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/DiskDaemon)

i missed some other options for squid too - and i saw that there's "enable GNUREGEX" - thats only for old unix boxes and windows boxes.. Anyway. Now i'm using a zlocal module for it - Attached file.patch. maybe someone want to add it to moonbase.

Sorry for my maybe confusing english ;-)

Greetings, Jean