Module submission - cpufreqd (patch cleanup + lvu bugfix)

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Tue May 9 13:37:15 UTC 2006

> patching file DEPENDS
> patching file DETAILS
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
> 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file DETAILS.rej
> patching file POST_INSTALL
> Errors encountered - not applying
>
> I can't apply as is - can you clean up the patch so it applies cleanly
> against moonbase? thanks,
>
> Auke

Sorry. You have right - this patch is broken. There is bug in lvu diff command
I use which eats // characters from diff output files (the characters usually
appear in WEB_SITE label at url string). The patch in this attachment is made
using pure diff (fine tuned to lunar patch format of course) and works. If
you change http: to http:// in my previous patch it will work. I fixed lvu
diff and now it outputs the same result as original diff command (fine tuned
to lunar patch format).

In moonbase libs/slang2/DETAILS has url without //
- probably it was updated using broken lvu diff.

The lvu.patch applies fix for lvu to fix // eating by lvu diff.

greetings,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski