[1.6.0 ISO][patch] charmap not defined when loading console font (update)

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Tue May 2 09:54:05 UTC 2006

> it appears that you can run consolechars twice without altering the
> console's other settings, so the patch I will commit will be something like
> this:
>
>       [ ! -f /etc/consolefont ] || consolechars -f $(cat /etc/consolefont)
> +    [ ! -f /etc/charmap ] || consolechars -m $(cat /etc/charmap)
>       ;;
>
> I will also have to add an entire menu to the ISO installer, but I may
> actually skip that too for now.
>
> Auke

Your patch is better. Thanks for improvement.
Maybe it would be easier to leave ISO 'as is' and I will make Polish lunar web
page with localization patch? Looking at this maillist I see there is almost
none interest in internationalizing lunar so instead of bothering people here
I could work on it there.

greetings,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski