alternative udev 088 module

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Wed Mar 22 22:56:14 UTC 2006

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:02:27 +0100
Zbigniew Luszpinski <zbiggy at o2.pl> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> In attachments you will find udev 088 I made for myself.
> This is update of recent udev 087 first introduced at this discussion
> list with sofar's beautify suggestions implemented (thank you
> sofar :-) ).
>
> You can use it/test it/commit it if you like.

Okay, I'm going to commit the module I proposed earlier including your
raid-devfs.sh changes. Please use the lunar-dev mailinglist next
time [1] :-)

[1] http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar-dev/2006-March/005678.html

Florin and I were already discussing the upcoming changes.
I merged the two 05-*.rules files. It works right.

Also, please don't always change the audio related lines because ...

SUBSYSTEM=="sound", GROUP="audio"

... does the group assignment automatically.

I'm going to commit the changes now. Please take a look at the commit
archives and the new patches to get an idea what exactly has changed.

Regards,

Moritz