Module submission - udev

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Mar 12 19:33:32 UTC 2006

module name       : udev
suggested section : filesys
update (y/n)      : y
bugfix (y/n)      : n
security (y/n)    : n

--- !Warning! ---
This patch is for testing purposes only!

This patch updates lunar's udev from 086 to 087 version.
It works great on my 2 boxes.
Changelog for lunar release:
* udev_run_devd and udev_run_hotplugd are deprecated now and I dropped them as
redundand - udev uses its own code for handling these tasks.
* the *-devfs.sh scripts are not provided anymore so I done some clean up in
BUILD code. udev.rules-1.patch.bz2 was also patched and now exist as
udev.rules-2.patch.bz2 The raid-devfs.sh in lunar was used for compaq smart
array and mylex devices. Anyone using?
* White chars cleanup

You can lrm hotplug - udev does not need it anymore.

greets,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski