udev update *** ADDENDUM/ERRATA

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 16:09:34 UTC 2006

i might sometimes say very stupid things... and my bash skillz suck
monkeyballs but that specific thing i checked myself already... and
they are not listed twice ;)
gr,S.

 On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:34:48 +0000
sofar <sofar at foo-projects.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:46:31 +0100, samuel verstraete
> <samuel.verstraete at gmail.com> wrote:
> > only today i risked to do the udev update...
> > all went without even one failure... the only problem i had was that
> > both sda1 and sda4 got checked twice... don't know why and i
> > actually don't care either...
>
> the only explanation for that would be that they are listed twice in
> your fstab.
>
> Auke

Research group Soil Spatial Inventory Techniques
Dept. Soil Management and Soil Care
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
Ghent University

Department of Soil Management and Soil Care
Coupure Links 653 - Block B
9000 Ghent - Belgium

Telephone +32(0)9 264.60.42
Fax +32(0)9 264.62.47