Module submission - ffmpeg-svn

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 20 02:09:41 UTC 2006

On Monday 19 June 2006 16:25, Guillaume wrote:
> Note : ffmpeg-cvs must be removed as there is no cvs server anymore,
> ffmpeg now use svn.

Thanks for the heads up and the patch. Hope you don't mind but I made some
changes in there.

Like you I was not able to lin it using faad. Tried a few things and googled
around but found nothing conclusive. So for now just say no to it.

They also dropped a couple of switches and I added x264-cvs as an optional
dependency. I had to change x264 BUILD by adding "shared" so ffmpeg-svn would
lin successfully. As such you will want to relin x254-cvs when you update
your moonbase.

Again thanks.