[patch] libmikmod bugfix

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Jul 23 22:46:45 UTC 2006

By using libmikmod I noticed that there is no alsa output. However in source
code there is support for alsa. After checking both versions of libmikmod
(3.1.11 present in moonbase, and  3.2.0-beta2 I send today) I found that
configure script can not detect presence of alsa. Googling I found at LFS
distro site a fix for this bug (just paste this code to BUILD script of
libmikmod lunar module above default_build line). This code fixes bug in both
versions of libmikmod.

### cut here ###

  sed -i -e "s/VERSION=10/VERSION=11/" \
         -e "s/sys_asoundlib/alsa_asoundlib/" \
         -e "s/snd_cards/snd_card_load/g" \
         -e "s|sys/asoundlib.h|alsa/asoundlib.h|g" \
         -e "s/^LIBOBJS/#LIBOBJS/" \
  configure.in &&
  autoconf &&

### cut here ###

Without this patch mikmod plugin of xmms segfaults and quits xmms when trying
to play any module. So lin xmms after lining fixed libmikmod.

greetings to all oldsk00l listeners,
zbiggy