Bounty: For rTorrent to be added to lunar :)

Chad R. Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jul 5 02:11:29 UTC 2006

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 18:11:43 -0700
Wuss912 <wuss912 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi guys..
> can someone please add rTorrent to the moonbase?
> if it works :) i'll send you 5.00 USD :) via paypal...
> it's not a lot but it should buy at least a few beers :)
>
> Any takers?

I added them to the moonbase for everyone to use, and _NO_, you will
_NOT_ send me $5.00.  LOL! :) You could, if you wish, donate that to the
lunar project as a whole, but that is your decision.  I think there is a
donate button somwhere on the lunar homepage.

Cheers and have fun with your new rTorrent application!

--
  _
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <vertigo at lunar-linux.org>