[Lunar-commits] r18143 - moonbase/trunk/devel/hal

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Jan 17 23:34:33 UTC 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:14:39 +0200, Florin Braescu <florin at lunar-linux.org> wrote:
> Pe data de Mar 17 Ian 2006 09:45, samuel verstraete a scris:
>> i don't get it... could i still have left-overs from the old
>> kernel-headers or something like that? i think it's a 1.5.0 alpha
>> install...
>
>   One simple explanation could be that you relined the kernel after the
> kernel-headers-2.6 install and the include files were replaced by the
> kernel
> ones. I relin kernel-headers-2.6 after each kernel relin.

the linux-2.6 module doesn't do this, and if you find a kernel-module that exhibits this behaviour (WHICH IS WRONG), then that should be fixed ASAP.

Only the glibc module does something with kernel-headers, and if you have kernel-headers-2.6 installed properly, refrains from making any changes in /usr/include.

Auke