xorg development questions and ideas

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Mon Aug 28 19:19:55 UTC 2006

> > Yes. Exactly. After fixing my one, local, stupid bug with details file
> > all builds fine. Indeed there is problem with as I call them 'outside'
> > dependencies. Sofar told me about GL issues and to begin with
> > xscreensaver. Yesterday I solved xscreensaver break and now GL in apps I
> > tried works,
>
> what did you fix?
>
> Auke

Here are patches which make xscreensaver build and work possible.
I use special patch naming scheme to let people know that they are fixes for
XOrg7: module_name.7.patch If you know about other modules which refuses to
build with XOrg7 let me know.

These files are early betas so their content can change. I post them because
you asked for fixes. Thanks to last information about Xorg71 from lunar devs
I think xhost is going to be moved in other place.
These patches are working and when all used allow full xscreensaver to be
built and runs on my geforce 6150 using recent proprietary nvidia driver.
I removed cvs files from XOrg build because cvs is too much risky for modules
like XOrg. As you said I installed fresh lunar and after lunar update I built
Xorg71 from wiki file, then made patches.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski