ML <-> forum gateway ?

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Mon Aug 28 16:02:49 UTC 2006

Well such a solution is possible, but as striker said, it's a lot more
work than it's worth. I have to ack Striker.

Maybe it's easier, to implement our RSS Feed on the official website, if
striker wants - As far as i remember no developer has really said to me
"okay, we use your ideas page" everyone i talked to has said "i like the
idea" or "try it" and similar things, but i have not really an okay or
a "we help u".

So i would be glad if one or more developers will write me an email with
something like "yeah, this ideas-page is okay."

I'm working at the moment on version 2 of this ideas page, its better to
have a registration and things like this. I will keep u posted.

I'm happy that i can see, that some ppl i don't told about this page,
have already commented ideas, and added their own ideas. So i think it's
a good way - Let's see what it will bring in the future.

Cheers
Jean