Module submission - NVIDIA

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 07:52:34 UTC 2006

Talked about this with Moe...
To our knowledge 7.1 is just as good as 7.0 and could as well replace
it in the zbeta section.
Replacing XOrg with XOrg7 does sound like a bad idea to both of us. I
guess in time we'll have to do such thing but i rather see that new
boxes are installed with the XOrg7 than really break old working
versions of X...

gr,S.