Module submission - NVIDIA

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri Aug 25 08:58:51 UTC 2006

> The 7.1 tree is completely ready for releasing in crater... Of course
> there is still the fixing of the dependency problem.

What is this mysterious dependency problem in detail? Which packages breaks
build process? Never mind, probably I'll meet them today.
As sofar said I formated older lunar and done clean install of 1.6.0 iso.
lined XOrg and NVIDIA module I sent yesterday. XOrg 7.0 runs OK.
Now I'm moving to XOrg 7.1.

How to access 7.1 in crater? Is this the same as 7.1 tar.gz on Lunar's wiki
page?

I will try now this tar.gz from wiki.

zbiggy