User reports

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Sun Apr 30 14:10:01 UTC 2006

Hello community,

FYI, I've created a page at the wiki for all users to write down their
experience regarding Lunar Linux running and/or installing onto their
equipment ..

http://wiki.lunar-linux.org/index.php/User_Reports

Engelsman has been keeping an excellent diary before which is already
linked to the site and I'm about to write down my doings over the past
weeks as well (I bought a new computer that runs Lunar).

This is an excellent opportunity for everyone to contribute so please
go ahead and see what you can do.

I'd like you to keep in mind that every user writes in his own words
and time .. so keep any discussion related to a certain report limited
to its 'Discussion' page. Thanks.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Moritz