Auto-adding optional depends

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Thu Apr 27 15:06:38 UTC 2006

Since I never got a response, I'll ask again. How can I turn off
the Auto adding of optional dependencies?????

This is a serious problem, there are cases where you may want to
remove something that has a dependency in an orderly manner by
rebuilding the application without using the dependency before
removing the module that is a dependency.

--Richard