Module submission - libmusicbrainz

Chad R. Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Sat Apr 15 14:16:18 UTC 2006

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 02:58:58 +0200
"Davide \"M3xican\" Coppola" <dmc at dev-labs.net> wrote:

> module name       : libmusicbrainz
> suggested section : audio
> update (y/n)      :  n
> bugfix (y/n)      : y
> security (y/n)    : n
>
> this module (used by amarok and bpmx) requires ctypes to compile,
> I have added this dependence in the DEPENDS file.

Hum...

chadk at bishop ~ $ lvu installed libmusicbrainz
2.1.2
chadk at bishop ~ $ lvu installed ctypes
ctypes is not installed

chadk at bishop ~ $ lvu compile libmusicbrainz | grep "ctype"
chadk at bishop ~ $

I'm not seeing where you see that it needs ctypes.

Maybe I'm mising something more obvisous?  But I think expat should be
all you need.  "Other distros" also seem to only list expat as a
depends.

--
  _
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org>