Module submission - frotz

Chad R. Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Tue Sep 27 13:46:56 UTC 2005

dagbrown at lart.ca [Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:25:27 +0000]:

> module name       : frotz
> suggested section : games
> update (y/n)      : y
> bugfix (y/n)      : n
> security (y/n)    : n
>
> The original Frotz site seems to have gone away, but the code is still
> there at the Interactive Fiction archive.  So I pointed at the new URL
> instead.

> -         UPDATED=20041128
> +         UPDATED=20050927

Just for reference, this is not something you would touch the UPDATED
field for.  By you doing this, now people who already had this version
of the module installed will now have this module in their update
queue, when in fact, their installed version is no different than the
version you are giving them (from a new location).

You use the UPDATED variable when you want all the clients in the world
to reinstall the software because of a version bump or because of an
important change to the build process (patches, etc).

--
  _
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org>