non-free vs. free packages

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 20 13:55:00 UTC 2005

Stefan Wold wrote:
> Striker, please explain to me how opera would touch your server if you
> don't install it? That's your freedom of choice, if you don't like don't
> install it. Very simple.
>
> /Ratler

Did you forget that tx-us.lunar-linux.org is my mirror? I typically run
lget -a to make sure its cache is complete for everyone that has issues
with some URL's.

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux.

Microsoft sells you Windows; Linux gives you the house.

v2sw6CUhw5ln4pr5$FPck4ma6/7u8LFw5TXm5l8O$i5e5+7t4TMNSDRAVXb3HOTen6g8+9ZASHCMPa22s6SMr2p6/7
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>