Lunar update dying

Chad R. Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Sat Oct 1 16:44:29 UTC 2005

Richard Pyne <rpyne at kinfolk.org> [Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:19:08 -0600]:
> I have two machines where "lunar update" just seems to die
> after:
>
> Preparing to install moonbase.tar.bz2 ...
> + removing module from dependency listing and configs
> + updating lunar state files after module removal
> Removed module: moonbase
> Extracting moonbase.tar.bz2 ...
> Created /var/log/lunar/install/moonbase-20051001.02
> Creating /var/log/lunar/md5sum/moonbase-20051001.02
> + updating lunar state files after module installation
> + Updating module index file...
> + Generating a new depends cache...

A dev committed a bad DEPENDS file by mistake.  It was something that
lunar couldn't handle as a valid depends and kinda freaked out by
locking like this.  I just commited a fix to the module and things
should be ready to rock in <= 15 min from now.

Thank you for the report and sorry for the inconvienace.

--
  _
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org>