Flash plugin

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Fri Nov 11 10:28:49 UTC 2005

Here the followup:

After talking to Jason Wylie he made it clear that 7.0.61.0 is going to
be the next official flash plugin release. As of about 10 minutes ago
(I last checked the website by that time) it actually is already.

I've tested it carefully and found it to be stable and usable hence I
just commited an update to the moonbase.

Enjoy!

Moritz