problems installing apps using lunar/theedge

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu May 26 13:56:02 UTC 2005

Remco wrote:

>Auke Kok wrote:
>

>>I merged the fix in both 'lunar' and 'theedge'. Thanks for reporting
>>this. The new versions of lunar and theedge are available after an hour
>>as usual.
>>

>In addition I'd like to point out that the /var/log/lunar/queue
>directory is not created using the 1.5.0 iso, which causes strange
>behaviour of lunar/theedge trying to install stuff ;-)
>
>could also be resolved by having lunar check the existance of this dir...

I added this to the core because then people automatically will get the
fix, and that directory may not exist in the first place at all if you
migrated your box from another OS to lunar. This will mean everyone
using the queue menu with a recent theedge/lunar will never see the
problem anymore.

Thanks again for reporting!

sofar