alias bugfix for testing in 'theedge'

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon May 9 14:59:29 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

I've just committed a bugfix that apparently is an adequate fix for the
'alias' problem causing an infinite loop during a 'lunar update' or
'lunar fix'. I would appreciate anyone who is experincing this problem
to 'lin theedge' and try to break it. If it still breaks, and you are
sure you run the latest 'theedge', please send me the output of the
command that displays the looping with extended debugging (preferably
-vddd - 3 d's) directly to me by email - not the list.

Of course, I'd also like to hear from you if it fixes the bug for you ;^)

sofar