usb a scanner and a camera

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 18:25:23 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 12:56 pm, Jaime Buffery wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 06:23:38AM -0500, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> > plugged in;
> >
> > usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 4
> >
> > disconnected;
> >
> > usb 1-2: USB disconnect, address 4
> >
> > The address increments on each connect/disconnect.
>
> No more info? It doesn't say what device node it creates for it? [my
> question in my last mail]. Maybe you are missing mass storage support or
> something alike?
> Ciao,
> nestu.

Yes, that's all it says. To my knowledge the Canon S70 (ala S60) Powershot
does not require mass storage support. It is a PTP class camera. I do have
usb storage compiled as a module. Here are the usb fella's I have;

root at sidney /home # lsmod | grep usb
usbhid                 32288  0
usb_storage        60288  0
usbcore               109880  6 usbhid,usb_storage,uhci_hcd,ohci_hcd,ehci_hcd