udev58 and 1394 firewire stuff

Jaime Buffery nestu at espresso.foo-projects.org
Sun Jun 19 13:28:45 UTC 2005

On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 08:10:08AM -0400, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> What happened to the ieee1394 entries in the rules? Can't tell if there is
> anything wrong with them because.... there are none.
a ) Has your kernel support for firewire? (as in in kernel, or loaded module)
b ) What entries should be created? (I have no firewire)
c ) Are you sure you have no file that is overriding lunar's rules?
d ) Have you had a look at the logs to see what is happening with udev when
firewire support starts?

Ciao,
nestu.