svgalib

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 19:57:36 UTC 2005

Has anyone got this to compile? It would always blow up on some assembly level
stuff. So after digging around (info was scant) I did find another guy that
had a somewhat exactly different problem. I ferget what it was right now.
Anyway it prompted me to look in it's Makefile.cfg. There was an entry about
"asm".

So I added ;

sedit "s/# NO_ASM = y/NO_ASM = y/" Makefile.cfg              &&

to the BUILD and it compiled just fine. I am not sure how much this will
effect it's performance.

That was the last option after changing lunar compile options all the way down
to nil, none, nada and and the step downs in between. IIRC I had this same
problem on a PIII so I am reasonably unsure if it is restricted to my Athlon
system.