Bump mono

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jun 4 19:53:59 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 20:37 +0200, Erik Søe Sørensen wrote:
> Erik Søe Sørensen wrote:
> > Mono is 1.0.6 in moonbase, but the latest version is 1.1.7.
> > The attached DETAILS file worked for me.
>
> gtk-sharp can be upgraded as well, from 1.0.6 to 1.0.10 (attached).
>
> monodevelop is up as well - from 0.5.1 to 0.7 - but requires
> gtk-sharp-2.0, however, which is not in the moonbase yet.

mcs is apart of mono now.  If its upgraded you will need to change all
modules that depend on mcs to mono.  and you will need to add a
gtk-sharp-2 modules gecko-sharp-2 module and gtksourceview-sharp-2
module to the moonbase as well.  Also the last 2 modules are needed to
compile monodevelop, or atleast they were the last time I tried to
compile it.

Nick