Module submission - kdebase3

Joël Vennin jol at lunar-linux.org
Sun Jun 5 13:19:00 UTC 2005

Le Jeudi 1 Janvier 1970 01:00, dveatch at woh.rr.com a écrit :
> module name       : kdebase3
> suggested section : kde3
> update (y/n)      : n
> bugfix (y/n)      : n
> security (y/n)    : n
>

> This is a suggested patch that adds lisa as a daemon.
> LIsa (LAN Information Server) is used by KDE. Particularly, after
> setting it up in Control Center > Internet & Network >
> Local Network Browsing > LISa Daemon > Setup Wizard. You can use the
> kio-slaves, ie lan, fish and smb in konquerors Navagation Panel >
> LAN Browser.
>
> I choose "94" as the start and stop levels. It will start before kdm.
> It was a best guess so they may not be "appropriate".
Ok, thanks to you. I've added the lisa init.d to the moonbase. However, i've
added the stuff to kdenetwork instead of kdebase because lisa come with
kdenetwork. I've change also the number in init.d to kill lisa -> use 06
instead of 94.

Thanks you again Dennis.

Jol

Note: i've not updated the "UPDATE field" because it's not insteresting to
recompile kdenetwork just to add the init.d/lisa file.

--
Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be
chewed and digested.