Module submission - gst-plugins

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jun 2 15:40:55 UTC 2005

Dennis Veatch wrote:

>On Thursday 02 June 2005 11:26 am, Auke Kok wrote:
>

>>dveatch at woh.rr.com wrote:
>>

>>>module name       : gst-plugins
>>>suggested section : audio
>>>update (y/n)      : n
>>>bugfix (y/n)      : n
>>>security (y/n)    : n
>>>

>>>Added some more optional dependencies.
>>>
>>>1. swfdec - it was commented out.
>>>2. liboil - provides some CPU optimizations.
>>>3. dirac  - general purpose video codec.
>>>4. libcaca - supports older video cards and text terminal.
>>>
>>>All compiled fine relining gst-plugins.
>>>

>snip
>

>>DEPENDS~ is not a valid file .... I think something is going wrong here
>>
>>sofar
>>

>Eh? Not sure what you mean or if I did something wrong. I made the changes,
>ran lvu edit gst-plugins, then lvu submit gst-plugins.

if you read the patch contents you'd see that it contains a patched
DEPENDS and a DEPENDS~ file. The latter is obviously from a running
editor or crashed editor session. I think you might want to do something
with that since to me it looks like something went horribly wrong....
but anyway, it could also be in moonbase already (happens too).

sofar