User Group in Japan

Ippei UKAI ippei at bitcoffee.com
Sun Jul 31 23:37:27 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

Inspired by the movement in Germany, we, me and a couple of friends,
have just launched a user group for Japanese Lunar users.

Just like the Germany group, we would like to support each other by
providing Japanese users with Lunar information / documentation in
Japanese, as well as providing the Project's developers with
feedbacks from Japanese users.

If you are Japanese or living in Japan, you are welcome to join us:

  Web (wiki):   http://www.lunarlinux.jp/
  Contact:      mail at lunarlinux.jp          (Japanese only; English
mails to me please)

We are also willing to host a mirror server in Japan. Could anyone
tell me whom we should contact regarding the mirror servers please?

Thanks,

Ippei
English Communication, Lunar Linux User Group Japan