ksim and Qt3

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Tue Jul 12 12:59:04 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 08:49 am, Florin Braescu wrote:
> Pe data de Mar 12 Iul 2005 15:33, Dennis Veatch a scris:
> > Trying to lin ksim and it during the configure phase it checks that Qt
> > has been compiled with thread support. At that point it says library
> > qt-mt not found and the configure fails.
> >
> > Looking at the qt3 BUILD "-thread" is part of configure, actually
> > "-thread" is listed twice. Anyway I can only assume (perhaps wrongly)
> > that qt3 has been compiled with thread support.
> >
> > So am I missing something here?
>
>   The unusual paths are not searched during lin. You must use
>
>   export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${QT_PREFIX:-$QTDIR}/lib
>   export PATH=${QT_PREFIX:-$QTDIR}/bin:$PATH
>
> in the BUILD file in order to compile ksim.
>
>   Florin

Added that to the ksim build and got the same result. For good measure I
tried ;

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${QT_PREFIX:-$QTDIR}/lib
  export PATH=${QT_PREFIX:-$QTDIR}/bin:${KDE_PREFIX:-$KDEDIR}/bin:$PATH
  export LD_RUN_PATH=${KDE_PREFIX:-$KDEDIR}/lib:
${KDE_PREFIX:-$KDEDIR}/lib/kde3

from the kdeblibs3 build and got the same results. Either way it still cannot
find qt-mt.