udev bugfix

Jaime Buffery nestu at espresso.foo-projects.org
Thu Jul 7 07:28:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 04:01:53PM +0300, Florin Braescu wrote:
>   Patch tested and committed to the moonbase. Sorry for the delay, but i'm
> very busy these days. Thank you for it.
>
>   Florin

Sorry, but I have decided to revert the commit temporally. My reason is
simple: 50's rules are not our file, since we've got 49 for that. We must by no
means add to user file, if it already exists. Problems could be:
a ) Untrackable change in the future.
b ) Overriding a user's own conf.

Having said that, I have nothing against the extras dir. The fix is just dirty,
IMHO.

Ciao,
nestu ;)