Amarok module

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Tue Jan 11 21:06:38 UTC 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:10:40 +0100
Alexandre Courbot <gnurou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> To my surprise, there weren't a module for Amarok in moonbase. This
> will make my first contribution to lunar.

Thank you for contributing.

> See you,
> Alex.
> PS: please don't hesitate to tell me things I'd have done wrong with
> it, as it is my first package - I just followed the instructions on
> the guide page.

Yeah .. that guide needs an update as well ..

echo "Update module writing guide" >> TODO ;-)

I've attached the module that I just checked into the moonbase to let
you know which changes I did to it. For the next time .. merely keep in
mind that any file within the moonbase should be easily readable on a
80x25 character terminal. Thats basicly it. If you want me to explain my
further changes just send my a mail or meet me on the IRC.

Regards,

Moritz