Server refused to allocate pty - solved (sort of)

Jaime Buffery nestu at espresso.foo-projects.org
Mon Feb 14 21:23:52 UTC 2005

Hola, Jasper

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 10:14:55PM +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Why not modify the coreutils module to install readlink to /bin?

Well, I know that moving 1 binary isn't the same as moving half of all
coreutils'... but I created a module this afternoon to install all coreutils'
binaries to /bin. The problem is that some apps have hardcoded paths to them,
and Ratler has to have a look at some PAM related stuff.

If we can take your approach and not use my little patch, then I imagine I
prefer your solution.

Ciao,
Jaime :)