Server refused to allocate pty - solved (sort of)

Simon Brenner simon.brenner at home.se
Mon Feb 14 06:23:40 UTC 2005

>/etc/udev/scripts.d/scsi-devfs .sh: line66 readlink: command not found

I've also recently gotten this problem. 'lvu from readlink' said that
coreutils had it installed in /usr/bin/readlink - but there was no such
file in /usr/bin... Reinstalling coreutils fixed it for me, but I don't
know the actual cause of the problem and who deleted the file. Perhaps
it is related to e2fsprogs since that is what you installed? I also
think that the last lunar update I did upgraded e2fsprogs, which points
the finger of blame right at the e2fsprogs installation... [but why
would it delete a file from coreutils?]

// Simon