empty rebuild list

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Thu Feb 10 21:30:08 UTC 2005

I started setting up a new machine last night to try out the 2.6
kernel. I installed from the v1.4 iso like normal, and did
everything up through the 'lunar renew'. Then I followed the
well written 2.6 update doc from the lunar web site, including
udev. After I had hand lin-ed all of the modules listed in the
doc, I decided it was time to make a clean break to 2.6, so I
did 'lunar rebuild'. That is when I got the surprise, the
rebuild list was empty. That's right, completely empty, even
though 'lvu installed' still shows everything that is installed.

Any ideas on how to get the rebuild to work will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

--Richard