Some modules that may be interesting (jdk 1.5.0, esvn, darcs etc)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Apr 12 10:13:25 UTC 2005

Hi folks!

I am creating (as I go) and maintaining a few Lunar modules "on the
side" at:

	http://anakin.bluefish.se/gohu/33

(hopefully those instructions for tracking them are working, email me if
not)

Just wanted to mention them if someone is interested. And of course, any
Lunar developer that feels so inclined can add any of these in the
moonbase.

I assume at least that esvn, jdk (1.5.0 from Sun), darcs and
rdiff-backup should be of general interest to quite a few people.

regards, Göran
-----------------
bigloo:
Bigloo is a Scheme implementation devoted to one goal:
enabling Scheme based programming style where C(++) is usually required.

chicken:
CHICKEN is a compiler for the Scheme  programming
language that produces portable, efficient C.

cvsps:
CVSps is a program for generating 'patchset' information
from a CVS repository.

darcs:
Darcs is a novel, distributed easy to use SCM tool.

darcs-darcs:
This is darcs directly from the repository.

ghc:
GHC is a state-of-the-art, open source, compiler and interactive
environment for the functional language Haskell. Beware, takes 2 hours
to build on a pretty nippy machine!

ghc-6.2.2:
Previous version, still needed for darcs 1.0.2.

esvn:
A GUI frontend to the Subversion revision system using Qt.

gimp-help:
Help docs for gimp, the GNU Image Manipulation Program.

gnu-smalltalk:
GNU Smalltalk is a free implementation of the Smalltalk-80 language.
This is the bleeding edge version.

jdk:
Java 5, binary. (slightly broken libs? keeps complaining when doing AUTO
FIX)

librsync:
librsync implements the rolling-checksum algorithm of remote file
synchronization that was popularized by the rsync utility and is used in
rproxy.

rdiff-backup:
rdiff-backup backs up one directory to another, possibly over a network.

slate:
Slate is a prototype-based object-oriented programming language based on
Self, CLOS, and Smalltalk.

slate-darcs:
Slate directly from its darcs repo.

slmodem:
SmartLink Modem that can use ALSA modem drivers.

squeak:
Squeak is modern multimedia implementation of Smalltalk-80.

tcc:
Tiny C Compiler - C Scripting Everywhere - The Smallest Linux C Compiler