Planet lunar

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Thu Sep 23 23:09:27 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 16:39 -0500, Paul Norton wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:14:24 -0500, Nick Hudson <nhudson at lunar-linux.org> wrote:
> > Well I got really bored today at work and set up a "Planet Lunar" at
> > http://nhudson.homelinux.org/planet/lunar.  Hopefully this will inspire
> > more blogging about not only Lunar but about life in general among the
> > developers.  If enough people enjoy having this tool maybe we can move
> > it over to the new foo-projects.org Auke just set up for us today.
> > Pleaselet me know what you think or if you think its a good idea.  I try
> > to blog everyday on my personal blog and I think Jeff does also, it
> > would be nice to to see what all the devs are up to besides working on
> > Lunar.
> >
> > Nick
>

> Excellent job!  Also, the RSS feed can be found here -
> http://nhudson.homelinux.org/planet/output/rss20.xml
>
> Also, Nick.. please add my tech blog too -
> http://crypticreign.techieswithcats.com/index.xml

Great!! Glad you like it.  Yeah I didnt put that up because its fixing
to be moved over to http://bar.foo-projects.org.  When I move it there I
will link the rss/atom feeds on the webpage for everyone to see.  Once
everything is in place I will remove the one on my home server because
there is no use for it anymore.  I will add your blog here shortly.

Also if anyone wants their blog added to the list please email me off
list so that we dont clog up the mailing list here.

Nick