Planet lunar

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Thu Sep 23 21:28:49 UTC 2004

Well PlanetPlanet is easy to set up you just have to manually type in
each rss feed into a config file and then run the python parser to
aggragate it into the correct format.  I could set it up there if you
wish or just show you how.  I dont think you would really need a "auth"
system unless you just want to use drupals auth system just for the heck
of it.  I dont see any reason why we would need to keep people out.
Either way its a great idea.

Nick