updating

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 15 19:41:57 UTC 2004

Pe data de Mie 15 Sep 2004 22:33, Brian Brown a scris:
> On Sep 15, 2004, at 10:01 AM, Florin Braescu wrote:
> >   The error on gtk+-2 indicates that this module does not support
> > freetype
> > version 2.1.7 yet (but it can be made a patch for that). For 2.4
> > kernel the
> > kernel-headers are generated after a glibc install.
>
> So should relin glibc to get the kernel headers, or are you saying that
> they are already installed?
>
> Do you have any suggestions of things I might try to get the gtk+-2
> installed? I'm using the latest and greatest moonbase... did you patch
> your 2.1.9 version of Freetype?
>
> thanks for your help!
>
> Brian

 Well it's better to do a lin glibc first i think. I only bumped in the
DETAILS file of freetype2 module the version to 2.1.9. No patch required. You
must comment the md5sum too :) This version of freetype2 is not compatible
with mozilla and firefox :( I don't use them.
  I think you must try to contact nhudson or jmhodges. They are the gnome
maintainers and can help you better than me.

  Florin