XOrg-test metacity

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sat Sep 11 07:01:06 UTC 2004

Can you define "unstable" for me??  I know of a few issues but I dont
know about making it unstable.  It does render the window borders
transparent and it makes things a bit slow and annoying.  As soon as I
get XOrg up and running I will do some testing with metacity and waimea-
cvs.  If you want to try running waimea go check out the cvs source from
waimea.freedesktop.org.  You will need XOrg and atleast cairo installed
to get it working.  I will try to make a module for it later.

Nick