server downtime

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Sep 2 15:41:54 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

I've managed to restore a number of vital services in order to allow
people to update their moonbases etc. This was a major accomplishement
as the old server disappeared from radar prior to the announced dowtime,
which left me with no time to make proper backups.

Please be patient as I restore more backups and services becoe available
within the next week. Until then you should be able to do lunar updates
etc. as normal, given the fact that the mailinglist might not function
properly until reverse DNS is arranged (in progress).

Thanks for your patience.

sofar