linux-2.6-ck

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Tue Oct 26 14:40:18 UTC 2004

Hi, Alex! ;)
Alex Hunsaker wrote:
> Here is Con Kolivas's kernel patchset its goal - "These are patches
> designed to improve system responsiveness with specific emphasis on
> the desktop, but suitable to any workload." , it fixes a few things
> like the nvidia module
> memory leek :)
You can submit me or to this list your updates., but it is
your responsability to maintain the module, K? I propose a
couple changes:
* We can take out the -beta suffix since with the new module
naming scheme we don't use it anymore
* Give the module its own .config, like .config-2.6-ck. If
not present, use as default .config.2.6.stable, for example.
Gimme an answer and I'll commit it. Thanks for posting the
module!
CU, pal !
nestu ;)))
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)