Configuring network?

Steven Michalske hardkrash at lunar-linux.org
Fri Oct 22 03:29:34 UTC 2004

Lnet is the easiest way to configure your networking.

it wirtes the configuration files for you

once they are written they are located in /etc/config.d/networking

This link is to the networking howto on the website under the libray's howto
section
http://lunar-linux.org/?q=node/view/95

if madwifi uses iwconfig you should be set with wireless.
if not let us know how it works, we may add madwifi wireless support to the
networking scripts then

Hardkrash

 Some time ago (probably on Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:43:32 +0200)