lin error reporting...

Steven Michalske hardkrash at lunar-linux.org
Sun Oct 10 19:23:20 UTC 2004

On Sunday 10 October 2004 03:08 pm, Hendrik Visage wrote:
> I would've expected the subject line to explain, but I'll dumb down a bit
> in future ;^)

I wouldn't call it dumming it down, but more of combining relevent data.  As
for me I'll just skim the body of an email. and not read the subjects, the
subject should be an abstract of the body.  To make an email to depend on the
subject and body for proper context is poor form (we have all done it).  I
see this a lot in emails and its quite bothersome as I expect all the
relevent information in the body alone.

hardkrash