GnomeBaker

Joel Vennin jol at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 7 08:41:00 UTC 2004

Woody Gilk wrote:

>requesting that GnomeBaker (
>http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=291 ) be added to moonbase.
>i just compiled it locally and it works beautifully.

>K3B, except without audio cd creation support.
>
>Depends: libgnomeui gtk+-2 libglade2 cdrtools
>
>if i knew how to make a module, i would, but i don't.... anyone
>willing to teach me will be my friend forever ;-)

Really ?

Ok, to learn how to create a lunar module you can take a look at :
/var/lib/lunar/moonbase/
here you have all lunar's modules available.
Next, you're module is a gnome application, see inside the section that
contains gnome apps and take look inside a gnome apps module.
Generally, you have a DETAILS, DEPENDS and BUILD file.

Just change some stuff inside this file ...

to test it, just put your new module inside /var/lib/lunar/moonbase/zlocal

Good luck

Jol